Thursday, July 1, 2010

sad week

This is week my ever bad luck week, many unlucky things was happened...
i felt that i had change a lot if were past" samantha "when i have problem i sure quickly find my best friends to help but now i mostly keep in heart or just tell some because i really get betray and lie....that's is very hurt...
i'm sad that i heard a lot and the person who still don't admit..i don't know what to do...i don't know who i suppose to believe too...
maybe i'm still childish i still couldn't live in a big city that many people will always gossip people bad things and i hate people say bad about me...i sure that have many mistaken...but so,i can't do any things i just put a side...
but i thought i can but i cant...i couldn't concentrate on class and always will think of it...
omg ...gosh....god help me...

another things is this coming Saturday i have 2 mid term exam...omg...
faint##
because in between the 2 subject i just hav 15mins to rest then have to take another test...
the 2 test was also computer paper...
walaoeh...i love to online but i don't know what actually those keys are...
omg~~i hate computer study...why should we study???gosh~~~

there's the worst things happen yesterday,,,
that's unbelievable !! There're 2 thief entered my house and that time we was just arrived home...
when we just arrived home i saw a "serena" car park outside our house and i'm very curious i asked my mom...
sam: "mami is it my eye have problem how come in front of our house have a car that parked and our house door was open.."
mom:"maybe is brother's friends,come and visit him.and there were also a guy who sitting inside the car look like brother's college fat boy."
sam:" yeah meh,why i don't felt that ."
sis:" brother at home??"
sam:" yes,because today he went to seek doctor and he told me ,after fetching me to college. he will go find his friends awhile then wil straightly back home rest because it is very tired and san fu." Then suddenly i felt curious why my brother's car was not parked in front our house."
sis:" you not said brother at home meh?"
sam:" shouldn't be he  at home and car is not parked in front our house?"
(**while the time we discuss about the time,my mom parked her car twice and we very angry because we quickly want to get down to car)
after my mom really parked,my sis was the 1st get down to the car.
she straightly walk up to our house door and felt curious how come our down like get spoiled and my sis was very unflappability and shout :" mami house like have thieve entered"
mom:" it's true?? don't frighten me."
sis:"i don't know,you come up and see."
mom:" omg,is really thieve entered."
(**mom quickly ran up and see,parent's and brother's room get messy by thief)

After that we only think just now that car is thief.while my sis get down from the car she felt a bit curious how come my brother's friend drove so fast but that time we still don't know that is thief yet,
Then we only realize that is thief the car was went..
that time is around 8somethings...
my father report police by phone. The police ask my father do the thief still there??omg...if yes we bring to polis station alrd lar...omg~~
then the police say you have to go police station report then only can come over you house and check..
my father and brother go report around 9pm..the police came at 1somethings...omg...
why they can so slow???
but so how we also cant do anythings...after that my mom's clear her room and we all slept very late..sob sob...

i still very scare until today...i really couldn't sleep i keep on wake up at mid night...
i'm wonder if today i didn't go class and i at house ...
and the thief entered my house but i'm still inside what they will do to me....
but my sis told me funny things...she said if while the thief really act like my brother's friends when go the time say bye bye to my sis...she said she sure will replied and don't think is a thief...walao~~hhaha....


**actually this week really make me very stress and tired...
i still very scare about that case...
seriously i couldn't concentrate in class keep on think bout yesterday...
while i'm taiping this blog i also very scare because i'm alone at home i scare the thief came back again...
i have phobia on that...

i wish that next week is lucky for me...

don't think i'm always smile and laugh,walk a bit closer you can see my tears on my eye corner...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...what a nightmare huh? :'(
    I experienced that before too.... but it's just my hostel so it's still ok for me.
    Anything lost?
    Anyway, Cheers my honey:)
    One more thing to add on: Why they so slow? Because they're Malaysia MATA ma....hahaha ..nice one M'sia efficiency :/

    ReplyDelete