Sunday, July 4, 2010

haiwaiian nite

Normally Saturday for teenagers are going out shopping,watch movie and hang out with friends but yesterday i have to take in part of 2 mid term test which is computer studies and web page design. The 2 subject that i hate the most because i know how to online but i really doesn't know what the software and hardware actually means....hahhaha

my 2 exam also started at yesterday early morning 8.30-10.45am...after my exam i straightly back home to get rest because i'm really very tired,sleepy and hungry....why am i so tired?it's because the 2 sub i study until very late and wake up early so that's means i just sleep for 3hours...then didn't take breakfast also...sob sob...

After reached home and finished my brunch... i online awhile and check mail.... Around 1somethings i really cant stand with it then i chosen to get a nap...i slept until 5somethings then i have to get prepared already because i promised my honey krendy to haiwaiian musical nite at utar PD block....

Around 7somethings i reached PD block.i enter the haiwaiian musical night is quite small and not really grand....
but the design is quite nice it's because all also my honey krendy done by her good idea^^
then yesterday i'm quite enjoy...
it's because i step 1 step out already,i didn't even try before walk cat walk in front so many people is my honey and my friends around yesterday keep on encourage me...then i tell myself to give me a good try^^
Then i really get the try it is really very nervous but also good to make me more brave...
Around 10somethings i have another session to watch football match...

reached home at 2am.(lazy to taip so straightly to end.)hahha...


**picture time**

1 comment: