Tuesday, July 20, 2010

freaking tired week...

last week(8-11 of july) is freaking tired week for me...
Thursday i start work until sunday...friday somemore i have class at 8am-10am...
after my class i'm rushing to my work..luckily i work at mid valley only so that i don't have to worry so much...
while working also very busy because this time it is really have many people...^^
like pc fair...my salary also got alot.i really very happy and appreciate victor...^^

in this event beside i want to  thanks victor...i have to thanks kiwi,jin sheng,mei nian,ivy,yung and my brother...
let me feel what is enjoy...hehe...
i also have to thanks my friends who come and find me for lunch and treat me for lunch...
thanks ray,alvin,raja and victor...you're the best...

i also got few funny things happen at this event...
my sandals suddenly spoile alrd thats make me so shame..hahha..
but luckily is not obvious...
and another things is i help my manager buy subway...
it is really shameful and pai sei...
this is the 1st time i not enough money to pay ..hahhaa...
i start my story...
after taking meal with my friends i ownself go to help my manager pack food for him..
when my way to subway..i forgothen what he asked me to order but in my mind i just remember that is beef..then i stand around 15mins i also haven order then i go and ask the staff which is beef set because i forgothen what he want alrd..hahha...
after order i just realize that my purse like not enough money but i don't even know that how much is it..
then she told me is RM 13 somethings and i saw my purse is just left RM13...hahhaa
so i tell her sorry but she say nvm just let me go..hahhahha~~

i'm lazy to continue...i end my story^^

No comments:

Post a Comment