Tuesday, November 3, 2009

week 3...

This week is already week 3...this is really goes very fast...
my mid term exam is coming soon n  a lot of assignment n presentation is coming soon...
it's really quite stress...
and today just change my writing for business lecturer and my tutorial teacher...i really dislike this two lecturer...
their English is good and they think that everyone like know this subject already...when giving lecturer she talk very fast until like "roket" than after the last slide of lecturer she only give 10 mins break like want to play on us...when giving lecturer rush like hell then until last slide only say give us 10 mins for nothing then after 10 mins she say the last slide and give 10 question homework then only let us go...damn dislike her...
then is fine already then my tutorial is 3.30pm-5pm,i thought my tutorial teacher will not change then when i go in and she was late and when she come in and say from today onwards I'm your tutorial teacher...it is really damn sad because she is my last semester English teacher and she talk very fast..our lecturer class have 5 pages she discuss with us in half an hour she let us go back home already...
hais...why our ex lecturer want to resign change university to teach?hais...

wish my this subject will not fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment