Wednesday, November 4, 2009

today life...

Today is thursday ,every week of thursday i'll be very boring and happy....
boring because just come uni for 1 hours(11am-12am) to have the stupid tutorial class because that teacher not really know how to harder this subject ,before she is teach chinise study that is because utar not enough lecturer so she force to teach us sociology subject and wait him until 3pm...
i'm happy because almost every thursday after class i'll be going out shopping and eat delicious food...^^
but today not same i'll going to have movie...^^ o maybe going to find my friends to buy my good friend birthday present...hahah...

how do i spend my 3hours at uni??
is i go to my another campus to online and check mail...
is really very boring ...i hate 2nd semester timetable is so suck....argh~~
i'm happy because fri and sat my schedule is full^^
wish i have a happy weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment