Wednesday, October 7, 2009

langkawi trip 20/09/2009 - 22/09/2009

It has been 1 year plus i have not been to pulau langkawi already..

this year "hari raya " my parents has planned to go pulau langkawi but they  finished planning then only let me know that we are going to pulau langkawi although i was still having my exam , i have no choice but to go because my parents worried that i'm alone at home...anyhow i still need to study at there...

the first time i went to holiday with exam mood,i really can't enjoy this trip so i didn't take much of pictures...but luckily i have some!enjoy it...time passed very fast and it was quite fun...the chocolates at there are selling quite cheap but not all of them...^^hahaha


picture time because lazy to write blog^^









guess which hand is mine^^??


look out from my hotel room...so nice scene


No comments:

Post a Comment